The social media has emerged as the powerhouse of marketing in the last decade or so. The advent of various social media platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Instagram, and many others have changed the course of marketing for good. Companies and businesses across the world now have dedicated social media teams to focus on the social media marketing to attract maximum number of users to their products and services. Each and every social media platform has its own set of benefits, requirements, and ways to gain popularity not an individual level but also for a business. For example, the more Instagram influencers you have in your circle the chances of marketing a product will maximize accordingly.
Let’s take a look at the ways that can help you in expanding your reach on Instagram as a business entity.
- Instagram is regarded as one of the most engaging social media platform with rate of 2.3 percent, all organic. Due to its higher engagement rate as against Facebook and Twitter, Instagram is a clear winner with the companies which are on the lookout to market their products and services.
- Facebook and Twitter made a huge splash when they came to the fore, but Instagram has been the fastest growing social media platform in the recent times. It is expected to post 15.1 percent growth this year while any other social media network is likely to grow by not more than 3.1 percent.
- The concept of influencer marketing is all about depicting a lifestyle which promotes one or more products or services. This is an engaging activity as users tend to share the posts within their circles, thereby increasing the chances of getting new potential customers.
- Personality plays a crucial role in the influencer marketing as you just don’t buy thousands of followers but hire them in a way that promotes your brand’s products or services to a wide range of social media users. You also get the chance to collaborate with them and urge them to use and experience your products and let people know about it.
- The Instagram influencer marketing is all about hiring the right influencer. It starts with picking the right influencer and then other aspects get covered gradually. The influencers with the influence on their fan base and audience in a way that affects their decision is the way to go. Similarly, the Snapchat influencers also help different brands and companies to increase their sales through online and social media resources.